Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

CTD after about 4 minutes of load screen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slowleakage
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: CTD after about 4 minutes of load screen   Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:20 am

Title pretty much sums it up. followed the SPM 5 Alpha Steam Install Guide 2019 by jomama007. Tried all three saves. Nothing works for me. Any ideas?

Edit 1) I can load into a new game however, loading a save from there gives a CTD

Edit 2) Started new game. Configured mods to liking. Activated Skyrim Unbound. Game froze for a minute then CTD at racemenu.

Edit 3) Pre Skyrim unbound/Post configuring mods save gives a CTD. Gonna try to Skyrim Unbound and race menu before configuring the rest of the mods.

Edit 4) Game freezes upon any change made in racemenu.

Edit 5) Load new game, start Skyrim Unbound, use default preset in Racemenu, load into burning town where i'm immediately killed. game freezes to where I have to log out of user to close it.

Edit 6) Same process. Choose a wilderness start this time. Was able to walk around a bit, loot a couple of items. Tried to crouch and did some weird bouncing thing then was unable to crouch at all. hit escape and game froze. Was able to crl+alt+del then hit windows key for the task bar to exit out this time. Think I'll take a nap. Taking mah grill out for dinner when she gets out of work... at 3am.

Edit 7) I also get this error when trying to extract Dialogue Speechcraft BorderSense - [Immersive Dialogue] - [•Rotten Merge•]. Anyone else get this error?
Spoiler:

Last edited by slowleakage on Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: CTD after about 4 minutes of load screen   Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:27 pm

@slowleakage wrote:
Title pretty much sums it up. followed the SPM 5 Alpha Steam Install Guide 2019 by jomama007. Tried all three saves. Nothing works for me. Any ideas?

Edit 1) I can load into a new game however, loading a save from there gives a CTD

Edit 2) Started new game. Configured mods to liking. Activated Skyrim Unbound. Game froze for a minute then CTD at racemenu.

Edit 3) Pre Skyrim unbound/Post configuring mods save gives a CTD. Gonna try to Skyrim Unbound and race menu before configuring the rest of the mods.

Edit 5) Load new game, start Skyrim Unbound, use default preset in Racemenu, load into burning town where i'm immediately killed. game freezes to where I have to log out of user to close it.

Edit 6) Same process. Choose a wilderness start this time. Was able to walk around a bit, loot a couple of items. Tried to crouch and did some weird bouncing thing then was unable to crouch at all. hit escape and game froze. Was able to crl+alt+del then hit windows key for the task bar to exit out this time. Think I'll take a nap. Taking mah grill out for dinner when she gets out of work... at 3am.

Edit 7) I also get this error when trying to extract Dialogue Speechcraft BorderSense - [Immersive Dialogue] - [•Rotten Merge•]. Anyone else get this error?
Spoiler:

Open the arhive and use extract to ...
Install the pack in X:\ after assign a partition with name X:\ of 200 GB
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
slowleakage
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: CTD after about 4 minutes of load screen   Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:42 am

@RottenDub wrote:
@slowleakage wrote:

Spoiler:

Open the arhive and use extract to ...
Install the pack in X:\ after assign a partition with name X:\ of 200 GB

Thank you! loads up great now. I appreciate all you've done with this project!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CTD after about 4 minutes of load screen   

Back to top Go down

CTD after about 4 minutes of load screen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 5-
Jump to:  

Free counters!