Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!
 
HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Mod Manager Login

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vengy
New Face!
New Face!


Posts : 3
Join date : 2019-01-18

PostSubject: Mod Manager Login   Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:26 am

I seem to have have messed something up the last time i started the game. A bunch of plugin failed nots popped up and I was forced to restart my PC. Before this, the game was running for a months. 
Now when I run the game, I get this popup: 

As you can see in the background, all of the mods seem to have not loaded as well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

Posts : 1965
Join date : 2015-08-06
Age : 32
Location : Where bad dreams begin

PostSubject: Re: Mod Manager Login   Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:06 am

@Vengy wrote:
I seem to have have messed something up the last time i started the game. A bunch of plugin failed nots popped up and I was forced to restart my PC. Before this, the game was running for a months. 
Now when I run the game, I get this popup: 

As you can see in the background, all of the mods seem to have not loaded as well

there's an update for MO 1 on nexus MO 2 page try getting that and install manually see if that helps!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Vengy
New Face!
New Face!


Posts : 3
Join date : 2019-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Mod Manager Login   Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:44 am

That seemed to have gotten rid of the popup but now none of the mods/load order are showing with your profile. I still have a MO MODS folder with all the mods however
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

Posts : 1965
Join date : 2015-08-06
Age : 32
Location : Where bad dreams begin

PostSubject: Re: Mod Manager Login   Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:03 am

@Vengy wrote:
That seemed to have gotten rid of the popup but now none of the mods/load order are showing with your profile. I still have a MO MODS folder with all the mods however

From your first pic i noticed now that MO doesn't detect Skyrim folder or MO mods folder. Is the destination on the game and the pack the same?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Vengy
New Face!
New Face!


Posts : 3
Join date : 2019-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Mod Manager Login   Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:10 pm

@RottenDub wrote:
@Vengy wrote:
That seemed to have gotten rid of the popup but now none of the mods/load order are showing with your profile. I still have a MO MODS folder with all the mods however

From your first pic i noticed now that MO doesn't detect Skyrim folder or MO mods folder. Is the destination on the game and the pack the same?
Yeah same destination
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Mod Manager Login   

Back to top Go down
 
Mod Manager Login
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!