Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Getting Bodyslide and HDT collision to work properly?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
obZen
New Face!
New Face!
obZen

Getting Bodyslide and HDT collision to work properly? Empty
PostSubject: Getting Bodyslide and HDT collision to work properly?   Getting Bodyslide and HDT collision to work properly? EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 1:41 pm

My English is horrible, you have been warned! :P

Hi everyone! I have installed SPM 5.0, configured some mods to my taste, everything is working great except Bodyslide... 

After building any outfit/body in bodyslide, ingame nothing changes, still same outfit/body shapes, so I messed a little with Bodyslide settings and changed it's folder path to smth like: MO MODS > Mesh data (don't remember names of folders) and my bodyslide started to work with my naked body shape + some "custom" armors, but shape of all vanilla armors (leather, plate, iron, etc.) didint changed.

Also, I tried installing HDT collision (hands coliding with breasts etc.), no success...

Folder structures in this modpack are looking like black magic to me, I have no idea how to get Bodyslide + HDT collision to work, anyone could help me?

Anyway its a great pack of mods, I love it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Getting Bodyslide and HDT collision to work properly?   Getting Bodyslide and HDT collision to work properly? EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 9:06 pm

@obZen wrote:
My English is horrible, you have been warned! :P

Hi everyone! I have installed SPM 5.0, configured some mods to my taste, everything is working great except Bodyslide... 

After building any outfit/body in bodyslide, ingame nothing changes, still same outfit/body shapes, so I messed a little with Bodyslide settings and changed it's folder path to smth like: MO MODS > Mesh data (don't remember names of folders) and my bodyslide started to work with my naked body shape + some "custom" armors, but shape of all vanilla armors (leather, plate, iron, etc.) didint changed.

Also, I tried installing HDT collision (hands coliding with breasts etc.), no success...

Folder structures in this modpack are looking like black magic to me, I have no idea how to get Bodyslide + HDT collision to work, anyone could help me?

Anyway its a great pack of mods, I love it.
Rebuillt meshes for armors ? 
Created a new custom mesh / mod folder from overwrite ?
No normal profile meshes overwrite the new ones?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
obZen
New Face!
New Face!
obZen

PostSubject: Re: Getting Bodyslide and HDT collision to work properly?   Getting Bodyslide and HDT collision to work properly? EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 12:24 pm

@RottenDub wrote:
Rebuillt meshes for armors ? 
Created a new custom mesh / mod folder from overwrite ?
No normal profile meshes overwrite the new ones?
Ummmm... I rebuilded meshes for armors, but I think that bodyslide game data path was incorrect, should it be folder with Skyrim lancher, Data folder, or smth in "Mo Mods" fodler? Also it could be that my new meshes doesn't overwrite old ones, there are so many folders...

Also I have no idea how to create this "new custom mesh / mod folder"?

Is it just me or maybe you could post a quick guide how to get this to work properly?

Anyway I have to reinstall my Skyrim again :P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Bodyslide and HDT collision to work properly?   Getting Bodyslide and HDT collision to work properly? Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting Bodyslide and HDT collision to work properly?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 5-
Jump to:  

Free counters!