Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

About a SSE Repack

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slider9669
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
slider9669

About a SSE Repack Empty
PostSubject: About a SSE Repack   About a SSE Repack EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 9:36 pm

Alright so if im honest i have known about a Skyrim Special Edition but i just thought it was same thing as legendary edition and that was it. I just now in the past few days found out its a tad bit more so out of curiosity i installed and played and lord...the legendary edition of skyrim with 0 mods was a skippy mess let alone adding mods but the SSE edition is just so smooth its stupid and just feels and even looks a hair better so was curious if u plan to do a SSE repack as alot of the mods have been ported over to support the SSE edition, im sure not all do like the DSAM mod but...it still works even though it hasnt been offically updated to support SSE.

I know u got alot going on in the RL and was just curious if u plan to do a SSE one too or in the future at some point or maybe even just swap the work over to a SSE edition repack as videos ive seen of it heavy modded it still runs better than the default legendary edition. I myself am currently working on downloading some mods to do a playthrough as its been awhile and just got that urge to playthrough the game, been awhile since ive tinkered with mods so gonna be fun....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

About a SSE Repack Empty
PostSubject: Re: About a SSE Repack   About a SSE Repack EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 10:15 pm

@slider9669 wrote:
Alright so if im honest i have known about a Skyrim Special Edition but i just thought it was same thing as legendary edition and that was it. I just now in the past few days found out its a tad bit more so out of curiosity i installed and played and lord...the legendary edition of skyrim with 0 mods was a skippy mess let alone adding mods but the SSE edition is just so smooth its stupid and just feels and even looks a hair better so was curious if u plan to do a SSE repack as alot of the mods have been ported over to support the SSE edition, im sure not all do like the DSAM mod but...it still works even though it hasnt been offically updated to support SSE.

I know u got alot going on in the RL and was just curious if u plan to do a SSE one too or in the future at some point or maybe even just swap the work over to a SSE edition repack as videos ive seen of it heavy modded it still runs better than the default legendary edition. I myself am currently working on downloading some mods to do a playthrough as its been awhile and just got that urge to playthrough the game, been awhile since ive tinkered with mods so gonna be fun....

Glad you brought this up.Was gonna make an announcement soon.
Currently i am going to do some custom modpacks (in the near future) for single persons who want them for a fee,SSE or 32bit version.Once i'm a little more financially stable (ATM landlord is looking to throw us out) i will be releasing smaller modpacks for SSE and Fallout 4.

EG :

•SSE PM V1 : Textures and Graphics Overhaul
•Fallout 4 PM V1 : Textures and Graphics Overhaul
•SSE PM V2 : Spells and Perks Overhaul
•Fallout 4 PM V2 : Settlement Enchantments etc

- Each pack can be use as separate or a whole package and will grow with time.
- For example •SSE PM V2 : Spells and Perks Overhaul will contain 3 profiles : Textures and Graphics overhaul alone , Spells and Perks Overhaul and Full Package which contains both.
- I'll add a new category each new pack and if possible lots of profiles to choose from as the packs grow in size and content.

That's about my plan but like i said once i can afford at least rent and a few toys for my daughters without going to debt each month.ATM even in my free days i search for work and i also work for 3 Interpreters / Translators firms. Bottom line is i gotta make 10$ an hour even on my free time to be able to make a living. Long are the days when i could work 8-12-16h on a pack, it saddens me that this is the case but it is what it is.

Hope that answers your question.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
slider9669
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
slider9669

About a SSE Repack Empty
PostSubject: Re: About a SSE Repack   About a SSE Repack EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 2:15 am

Oh wow, ya i know u got alot going on and wasnt planning on anything soon was just curious cause it almost makes the Legendary Edition of skyrim pointless to use for the mod pack from what ive been seeing online as its night and day on game stability and fps on vanilla copies of both. 

And ya honestly as many mods as u had in old repack, really dont need all of them for a fun play through, only main ones i care about is some graphic enhancments to the world, animations for drawing weapons off back, some immersion mods like DSAM making absorb souls more satisfying, vamp and wearwolf mods that enhance those traits, obviously some character presets that look good as i just got done doing my own test on character and came out good. Sure there is more but ya, i just think personally if u decide to work on a full on repack that i would put it toward a SSE game as if u legally own Legendary edition u get the SSE edition free anyway and the ones that torrent well...im sure they will torrent it lol.

You doing the mod packs for a fee is a good idea also for more income but im also afraid it might bite ya in the butt as if someone pays u for that service then there gonna expect perfection and i just see it causing some stress really as when someone pays for something they feel entitled to be a bit pushy, not saying anyone here would but just seems risky. Hell if i had the money id donate but tight on money myself. And ya no rush on anything obviously i was just simply curious if u had given thought about dropping Legendary Edition and just sticking with a SSE repack for stability and game performance gains. 

Anyway i hope things get better for ya and all man, just do you for now and worry bout skyrim later :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slider9669
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
slider9669

About a SSE Repack Empty
PostSubject: Re: About a SSE Repack   About a SSE Repack EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 8:37 am

Well i been adding mods since my last post to the SSE edition, lot of texture mods, a ENB of course, several immersion mods and scripted mods and im at 1440p and frames still never dip below 60 and any time there are 4k textures i use them and game is still butter smooth, its legit night and day compared to the legendary edition, it be almost worth to hold a vote on here to see how many would be willing to have all the work on the Legendary edition to just go towards a SSE edition repack cause i dont think i could go back to a modded legendary edition really after playing SSE past couple of days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

About a SSE Repack Empty
PostSubject: Re: About a SSE Repack   About a SSE Repack Empty

Back to top Go down

About a SSE Repack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 5-
Jump to:  

Free counters!