Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Remove popup notifications?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leviwulf
New Face!
New Face!

Remove popup notifications? Empty
PostSubject: Remove popup notifications?   Remove popup notifications? EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 12:54 pm

Does anyone have any clue which mods hit you with A. The random popups that your character has suddenly come to a realization about life, and B. The popup that reminds me to rest my eyes every 10 minutes. I love this modpack but for the love of god those mods are driving me crazy, nothing ruins immersion more than a big black text box telling me how I feel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x006xp
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: Re: Remove popup notifications?   Remove popup notifications? EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 1:01 am

yeah there's a way to disable it. look in your inventory in the book section and look for a book called "take care" or something like that, read it and options will pop up for you to disable the notification.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
doctortalos
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Remove popup notifications?   Remove popup notifications? EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 7:02 am

just fyi, the "realization" popups are when you level up, not random. I think its a homage to Morrowind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leviwulf
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Remove popup notifications?   Remove popup notifications? EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 11:42 am

@x006xp wrote:
yeah there's a way to disable it. look in your inventory in the book section and look for a book called "take care" or something like that, read it and options will pop up for you to disable the notification.
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remove popup notifications?   Remove popup notifications? Empty

Back to top Go down

Remove popup notifications?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 5-
Jump to:  

Free counters!