Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

How to bring back the activable names for doors and entrances/exits?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
x006xp
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: How to bring back the activable names for doors and entrances/exits?   Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:19 am

Been trying to figure out for hours how to bring it back and so far no luck. i tried disabling "iactivate" and "less intrusive hud" and still the door names won't appear. The reason i want it back is because i keep opening doors just to find out it leads me outside. if the door names were there it would say "skyrim" and i would know whether or not i want to open it. also when you go into a cave or dungeons it helps me know what it's called before i go inside instead of having to open up the map to see what cave or location it is. So please if anyone knows how to bring back activable names for the doors i would greatly appreciate it. Please and thank you.

Last edited by x006xp on Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garson2111
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: How to bring back the activable names for doors and entrances/exits?   Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:05 pm

Yup cant find option to turn it on as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

How to bring back the activable names for doors and entrances/exits?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 5-
Jump to:  

Free counters!