Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Help removing skimpy mods SE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ragnarrokx
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

Help removing skimpy mods SE Empty
PostSubject: Help removing skimpy mods SE   Help removing skimpy mods SE EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 4:11 am

Hello all, I've recently gotten the special edition pack working. I am loving the way the world looks and all of the extra added things as well as the combat and immersion mods included in the pack...however, every time I see a literally half naked town guard (female of course), or a necromancer or wizard turns around and their robe is open in the front to expose...everything but for some bikini-panties...man, it just rips me right out of the game. I don't really play skyrim to uh...get my rocks off and stuff, and I'd love some help or ideas on how I could remove or change the skimpy aspects of the pack? It only seems to affect women obviously. Any help would be highly appreciated! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
ragnarrokx
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Help removing skimpy mods SE   Help removing skimpy mods SE EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 5:39 am

Never mind, figured it out! It's the TMB - Vanilla Armors and clothes mod! You can either unpick it in the load order (female guards will have invisible feet but otherwise be dressed properly), or re-downliad the mod and install the non-skimpy variants of the armors! I'll leave this here in case anyone else has this issue.
Back to top Go down
dostunuz
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Help removing skimpy mods SE   Help removing skimpy mods SE EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 6:32 pm

won't it mess up load order, scripts or the pack completely?.
Back to top Go down
ragnarrokx
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Help removing skimpy mods SE   Help removing skimpy mods SE EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 7:35 pm

I doubt it, especially if you re-install the mod with the non-skimpy options and then make sure to place the esp and mod in the proper priority numbers in the mod manager. I've moved some things around and added and tweaked mods, simply using the pack as a base, and if you use smart prioritizing, it should work fine. I've actually made performance better on my pc editing the INI's, while at the same time making the game look even better. Tough to go back to oldrim now when se looks so amazing.
Back to top Go down
dostunuz
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Help removing skimpy mods SE   Help removing skimpy mods SE EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 10:44 pm

@ragnarrokx wrote:
I doubt it, especially if you re-install the mod with the non-skimpy options and then make sure to place the esp and mod in the proper priority numbers in the mod manager. I've moved some things around and added and tweaked mods, simply using the pack as a base, and if you use smart prioritizing, it should work fine. I've actually made performance better on my pc editing the INI's, while at the same time making the game look even better. Tough to go back to oldrim now when se looks so amazing.

would like to see that ini file. also im using recommended enb with 4x AA enable and DoF disabled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help removing skimpy mods SE   Help removing skimpy mods SE Empty

Back to top Go down

Help removing skimpy mods SE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 5-
Jump to:  

Free counters!