Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How to start this?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
skapol
New Face!
New Face!

How to start this? Empty
PostSubject: How to start this?   How to start this? EmptySat Dec 29, 2018 11:20 pm

I read everything but maybe not close enough because I cant start playing. I started new game and used save but I cant move or do anything how to start playing this?

I did read again everything in SPM 4.0 and Help & Info and I still dont know how to start playing.
â—˜Starting a new game
1.Start by choosing your gender,race and customize the character to your liking.

when i start new game or load save it shows this first place from normal skyrim, I cant move or do anything and surely nothing appears for me to customise character.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

How to start this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to start this?   How to start this? EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 12:36 am

@skapol wrote:
I read everything but maybe not close enough because I cant start playing. I started new game and used save but I cant move or do anything how to start playing this?

I did read again everything in SPM 4.0 and Help & Info and I still dont know how to start playing.
â—˜Starting a new game
1.Start by choosing your gender,race and customize the character to your liking.

when i start new game or load save it shows this first place from normal skyrim, I cant move or do anything and surely nothing appears for me to customise character.

Check Skyrim unbound on you MCM menu or check out the vids on configured mods / saves on my YT channel or here on the forum!

(basically most of the stuff is configured for you just have to decide if you wanna use the saves or just configure the mods beforehand by yourself)
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/

How to start this?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!