Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Need help installing this amazing modpack!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jagr0399
New Face!
New Face!

Need help installing this amazing modpack! Empty
PostSubject: Need help installing this amazing modpack!   Need help installing this amazing modpack! EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 4:06 am

So I followed everything the tutorial for the steam version and whenever it's done transferring the files i get a hugeeeee amount of files here and there and whenever i load in Mod Organizer there's only my bought dlc and there are no mods  and when i check my data folder nothing is there except my dlcs. Do i really need to have another external hard drive to make this work? and if someone can really help me out my discord is jagr0399#8267 so I can screen share and help me step by step.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x006xp
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: Re: Need help installing this amazing modpack!   Need help installing this amazing modpack! EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 12:04 pm

is Mod Organizer you are using from the mod pack or did it install it separatly? you gotta use the mod organizer in the mod pack folder. i don't know about the steam version but i am using the x/ drive install one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jagr0399
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Need help installing this amazing modpack!   Need help installing this amazing modpack! EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 2:53 am

@x006xp wrote:
is Mod Organizer you are using from the mod pack or did it install it separatly? you gotta use the mod organizer in the mod pack folder. i don't know about the steam version but i am using the x/ drive install one.
i used the one it came with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeafEyeAnce

PostSubject: Re: Need help installing this amazing modpack!   Need help installing this amazing modpack! EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 10:35 am

I realize you said you followed everything in the tutorial, but the only reason the mods would not how up in MO is if you didn't correctly change the directories like the tutorial asks. I would go back and check your /'s and \'s because they can sneakily mess up the line.

I had to copy/paste my Skyrim installation over to a separate directory, I didn't use the "vanilla" steam directory. But you don't need a separate hard drive or partition to get it to work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jagr0399
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Need help installing this amazing modpack!   Need help installing this amazing modpack! EmptySat Dec 29, 2018 10:03 am

Well I did that too and change the directories and nothing changed in MO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help installing this amazing modpack!   Need help installing this amazing modpack! Empty

Back to top Go down

Need help installing this amazing modpack!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 5-
Jump to:  

Free counters!