Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!
 
HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Different modlist for Skyrim Special Edition

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Do you want a continuous update (once a month) version of the modpack?
Yes
94%
 94% [ 17 ]
No
6%
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 18
 

AuthorMessage
Newguys20
Rookie poster
Rookie poster


Posts : 6
Join date : 2018-09-30

PostSubject: Trouble when running with SLI   Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:08 pm

I installed this pack myself using the guide a few months ago and have been updating, but an issue I've had with it that I haven't gotten any help with on the official forum is my game crashing when I go outside. It happens as soon as a load into any outside location with SLI enabled, but if I disable it before launching skyrim the game runs just fine. Of course this is nothing more than a minor inconvenience and less fps than my actual potential, but it would be nice to run using SLI.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizzerino
New Face!
New Face!


Posts : 2
Join date : 2018-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Different modlist for Skyrim Special Edition   Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:43 am

Getting the sunken eyes issue. As well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makiuchi
New Face!
New Face!


Posts : 1
Join date : 2019-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Different modlist for Skyrim Special Edition   Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:00 am

Could someone who has got it working post a picture of their Skyrim Special Edition Folder? Does it matter that I am using the steam version of the game?

Let me know fi there is anything else I need to consider. Unsure if the skse folder should be its own folder or if the skse.exe file should be in the same folder as the skyrim.exe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mehixan
New Face!
New Face!


Posts : 2
Join date : 2019-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Different modlist for Skyrim Special Edition   Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:22 am

@Makiuchi wrote:
Could someone who has got it working post a picture of their Skyrim Special Edition Folder? Does it matter that I am using the steam version of the game?

Let me know fi there is anything else I need to consider. Unsure if the skse folder should be its own folder or if the skse.exe file should be in the same folder as the skyrim.exe
SKSE.exe should be in the same folder as SkyrimSE.exe and SkyrimSELauncher.exe. Extract everything from skse64_2_00_12 folder in your main skyrim install folder.
If your using steam it should look like this Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mehixan
New Face!
New Face!


Posts : 2
Join date : 2019-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Different modlist for Skyrim Special Edition   Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:07 am

@Mizzerino wrote:
Getting the sunken eyes issue. As well.

Just installed this. Have you tried moving the eye color slider to something other then the default 0? 

Mine also has sunken eyes until I move the slider to something other then 0 on the eye color slider.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sofarsohappy
New Face!
New Face!


Posts : 4
Join date : 2018-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Different modlist for Skyrim Special Edition   Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:51 am

hey thanks so much for this its amazing running super smooth! only isue is animals are frozen they dont move any ideas why?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aegys
Rookie poster
Rookie poster


Posts : 7
Join date : 2017-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Different modlist for Skyrim Special Edition   Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:54 am

I am having the bug where animals are frozen, but I can't seem to fix it. I tried to run FNIS and deselect the creatures feature but that didn't fix it.
Can someone explain to me in more detail step by step instructions for what they did to fix this bug?
Also I'm getting an abnormally high amount of CTD while running this pack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AkenoXOXO
New Face!
New Face!


Posts : 3
Join date : 2019-02-07

PostSubject: Thanks   Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:08 pm

I'm so thankful for this I check the Lexy guide and I was like WUTTT
Thanks for making it simple for us :D
Can I expect the torrent to be compressed more?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
relder17
New Face!
New Face!


Posts : 3
Join date : 2019-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Different modlist for Skyrim Special Edition   Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:23 am

Hey, thank you SO much for this, really easy to dl and install. Got the game up and running but every time I open my inventory the game crashes to desktop. Any possible solutions come to mind? Did I miss a step or something. Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AgentChaos
New Face!
New Face!


Posts : 2
Join date : 2019-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Different modlist for Skyrim Special Edition   Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:39 pm

Hey man first of all thank you for this mod pack. After doing the creature fix everything seem to find. A girl in riverrun town has a black face but it's okay. Eager to wait for the next update. :)

Also, I'm pretty noob at this so please don't mind me for asking. How would I go about to enable cloaks physics for this mod package. I noticed it has these hdt files included but when I tick the boxes on them nothing changes in game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AkenoXOXO
New Face!
New Face!


Posts : 3
Join date : 2019-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Different modlist for Skyrim Special Edition   Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:25 pm

@AgentChaos wrote:
Hey man first of all thank you for this mod pack. After doing the creature fix everything seem to find. A girl in riverrun town has a black face but it's okay. Eager to wait for the next update. :)

Also, I'm pretty noob at this so please don't mind me for asking. How would I go about to enable cloaks physics for this mod package. I noticed it has these hdt files included but when I tick the boxes on them nothing changes in game
Glad I'm not the only one with some mismatched bodies XD
For the physics assuming u did the right thing enabling it in the load order
U will have to rerun fnis
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AgentChaos
New Face!
New Face!


Posts : 2
Join date : 2019-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Different modlist for Skyrim Special Edition   Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:21 pm

@AkenoXOXO wrote:
@AgentChaos wrote:
Hey man first of all thank you for this mod pack. After doing the creature fix everything seem to find. A girl in riverrun town has a black face but it's okay. Eager to wait for the next update. :)

Also, I'm pretty noob at this so please don't mind me for asking. How would I go about to enable cloaks physics for this mod package. I noticed it has these hdt files included but when I tick the boxes on them nothing changes in game
Glad I'm not the only one with some mismatched bodies XD
For the physics assuming u did the right thing enabling it in the load order
U will have to rerun fnis
Thank you for your reply. I ran fnis after enabling the 3 hdt and update it but still no cloak physics. The tits sure jiggle though. XD

Ah well not too big of a deal for me anyway since I'm playing archer and using 1st person mostly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Different modlist for Skyrim Special Edition   

Back to top Go down
 
Different modlist for Skyrim Special Edition
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 5-
Jump to:  

Free counters!