Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Would I be able to change my ENB?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
UnboundCreation
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

Would I be able to change my ENB? Empty
PostSubject: Would I be able to change my ENB?   Would I be able to change my ENB? EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 11:16 pm

I want to use one of the Grim and Somber ENBS, specifically the Grim and Somber Vaermina Classic Binary 236.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50501/?tab=files
If someone could help, please reply, thanks c:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeafEyeAnce
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: Re: Would I be able to change my ENB?   Would I be able to change my ENB? EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 11:51 pm

ENBs are just graphic settings so technically any would work as long as you follow the instructions that they lay out to get the same look.
There's a section on mod compatibility and recommended mods on the page you linked. I only did a quick look but it didn't seem like SPM uses any of the mods that don't work well with it, so it should be fine for you to use. Just know that it may heavily affect your game performance.
You could also backup all of the SPM ENB files that will be replaced and put them back if the new ENB doesn't perform as you want.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UnboundCreation
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Would I be able to change my ENB?   Would I be able to change my ENB? EmptyMon Dec 17, 2018 12:03 am

@DeafEyeAnce wrote:
ENBs are just graphic settings so technically any would work as long as you follow the instructions that they lay out to get the same look.
There's a section on mod compatibility and recommended mods on the page you linked. I only did a quick look but it didn't seem like SPM uses any of the mods that don't work well with it, so it should be fine for you to use. Just know that it may heavily affect your game performance.
You could also backup all of the SPM ENB files that will be replaced and put them back if the new ENB doesn't perform as you want.
Thank you for the reply. I'll test it out and see if it works and if the performance is worse, the same, or even better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UnboundCreation
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: I decided not to change the ENB   Would I be able to change my ENB? EmptyMon Dec 17, 2018 3:24 am

Lol I decided not to change the ENB. I didn't want to have to uninstall Skyrim and reninstall SPM which takes around 2 hours to extract. 
I decided not to take the risk lmao.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would I be able to change my ENB?   Would I be able to change my ENB? Empty

Back to top Go down

Would I be able to change my ENB?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 5-
Jump to:  

Free counters!