Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

5.0 doesn't work crash

Go down 
AuthorMessage
easypro97
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

5.0 doesn't work crash Empty
PostSubject: 5.0 doesn't work crash   5.0 doesn't work crash EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 3:02 am

I did everything according to the 4.4 installation guide. After installation changed the resolution but after waiting 1 min for the game to open i see the mainmenu picture and it instantly quits both skyrim and MO. When i open MO after it loads it says down that cookies are invalid and a few localization files are not found. In MO i have all files checked in both sides.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeafEyeAnce
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: Re: 5.0 doesn't work crash   5.0 doesn't work crash EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 6:18 am

My installation works fine and I still get the cookies message. As for the localization files I'm not sure what that would mean.

However you shouldn't touch the checked or unchecked mods on either side after installation. Some of the mods are unstable (or at least untested with the current build) and may be causing your crashes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
easypro97
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: 5.0 doesn't work crash   5.0 doesn't work crash EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 3:16 pm

@DeafEyeAnce wrote:
My installation works fine and I still get the cookies message. As for the localization files I'm not sure what that would mean.

However you shouldn't touch the checked or unchecked mods on either side after installation. Some of the mods are unstable (or at least untested with the current build) and may be causing your crashes.
Ok then i will reinstall it and try to start the game without checking the unchecked mods.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: 5.0 doesn't work crash   5.0 doesn't work crash EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 9:21 pm

@easypro97 wrote:
@DeafEyeAnce wrote:

Ok then i will reinstall it and try to start the game without checking the unchecked mods.

You don't need to reinstall just re-extract the profile folder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5.0 doesn't work crash   5.0 doesn't work crash Empty

Back to top Go down

5.0 doesn't work crash
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 5-
Jump to:  

Free counters!