Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fnis replacmeent question

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ilovetea69
New Face!
New Face!

Fnis replacmeent question Empty
PostSubject: Fnis replacmeent question   Fnis replacmeent question EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 7:08 pm

Hi guys,

I am relatively new to working with mods. But i need help in replacing Fnis version in this mod, since i want to use more animations and a different skeleton. So far i installed fnis xxl.Is it possible to do everything i mentioned above? or it would break a lot of mods in this mod pack? is fnis xxl the right version to install new skeleton? The only problem i am facing is t-posing. From what I undestood I need to follow these steps:
-Run FNIS through MO
-Only click the first 2 options (gender specific and skeleton arm fix)
*For 4.4 also tick TK dodge.

-If momo jump is ticked, detick it.
-Right Click overwrite folder >>> Create new mod >>> FNIS movement.

I dont understand what I need to do in last part. Where do i right click and overwrite folder?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McIbZ
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

Fnis replacmeent question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fnis replacmeent question   Fnis replacmeent question EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 1:45 pm

Hello :)

In MO you just have to scroll down the left panel. At the very bottom there is "OVERWRITE" written in red, just right click on it and create the requested folder :)

Peace !
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Fnis replacmeent question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!