Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A letter to PM fans

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

A letter to PM fans Empty
PostSubject: A letter to PM fans   A letter to PM fans EmptyFri Nov 09, 2018 2:40 am

Hello old friends and new ones.

As of today in a few hours i'll be taking an airplane to a new life and new struggles(another country etc)

To make it short and sweet in the last years I've had a few problems to say the least. As of this year I've had two deaths in my family, a divorce and many more things i will not bother you with,one of the reasons why SPM 5 and other projects were delayed.

I tried to keep all of the project afloat , sadly it was not the case and i'm very sorry for people that waiting multiple projects to be released.

Sadly can't keep living my life with 20000$ debt every year and keep my family good and happy without some sacrifices.

Q : So what will happen with SPM / PM site/ forum / projects/ packs ?

A : They will be delayed

Q : For how long?

A : I really don't know

Q : Will you abandon the mission?

A : No , not likely

Q : Why don't you take your projects/ PC / with you

A : Work will take more than and a half of any of my days, rest will be spent sleeping, eating and trying to keep in touch with my daughters

Q : But why do this bro?

A : I really have no choice, my kids need a future

Q : But the money from these projects?

A : Aside for a few people that really wanted to press the issue i had no money from this. ( luv you guys for pressing the issue )

Not trying to be dramatic or anything, would really love to thank anyone who supported the projects, for me i was and will be a labor of love, i really feel good for each and every one of you who used the packs just to save time or sanity. Someday i'll be back!

SPM / PM pack aren't going anywhere!

To alll of you, patiently waiting throughout the years Thank you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
johndoetes
Serious poster
Serious poster

PostSubject: Re: A letter to PM fans   A letter to PM fans EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 12:00 pm

Take care my friend and i hope there’s a bright future waiting ahead of you.

PostSubject: Re: A letter to PM fans   A letter to PM fans EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 4:01 pm

Thanks a lot for everything and take care. Victory
Back to top Go down
LeloDragneel
I'm getting the hang of this
LeloDragneel

PostSubject: Re: A letter to PM fans   A letter to PM fans EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 4:18 am

I wish you the best of luck with your new adventure. You've done god's work over the past few years and gained the respect of many along the way. So while travelling, rest assured that you have people wishing you the best luck too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
optimusakc
optimusakc

PostSubject: Re: A letter to PM fans   A letter to PM fans EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 7:05 am

I Wish you good luck Mr. Dub :). You have given a lot of people enjoyment playing your mod packs. A lot of us have had frustrations trying to mod our games and you help us out so much. It's important to take care of yourself and your family. It is very difficult to do with family issues like yours. Have been there myself. Times helps everything. Thank you for all the work you do man and hope the future is awesome for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: A letter to PM fans   A letter to PM fans EmptyWed Nov 21, 2018 2:29 am

Thank you all for the kind words, its been a rough start to say the least, but its getting better! Ill try to keep an eye on the forum and help where I can as soon as i get internet for the house, rates for mobile internet are through the roof here!
Back to top Go down
slider9669
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
slider9669

PostSubject: Re: A letter to PM fans   A letter to PM fans EmptyWed Nov 21, 2018 11:29 pm

Damn man im sorry u have to go through all that :/ Hope everything gets better overtime and for sure take care of family first before anything game related, we all be here still when ya get back. Goodluck man :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: A letter to PM fans   A letter to PM fans EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 7:55 pm

Hey guys just a quick update , someone sent my PC here, not that it helps me to much because right now my all i do is : 1.work 2.sleep 3.work 4.sleep but that might change in the future. i might try to make some smaller packs for you guys if time permits.I Hope this piece of news find you in good health and see ya later. 
Exciting Victory
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A letter to PM fans   A letter to PM fans Empty

Back to top Go down

A letter to PM fans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 5-
Jump to: