Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Take down notice from irdeto for seeding

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kocorte
New Face!
New Face!

Take down notice from irdeto for seeding Empty
PostSubject: Take down notice from irdeto for seeding   Take down notice from irdeto for seeding EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 8:30 am

I keep getting takedown notices from Irdeto USA Inc. for seeding the modpack. Anyone know why or what to do about it? I don't want to stop seeding as I love the pack and want to share it but I don't think my internet provider (Cox) will let me.
Back to top Go down
slider9669
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
slider9669

Take down notice from irdeto for seeding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take down notice from irdeto for seeding   Take down notice from irdeto for seeding EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 1:07 am

@kocorte wrote:
I keep getting takedown notices from Irdeto USA Inc. for seeding the modpack. Anyone know why or what to do about it? I don't want to stop seeding as I love the pack and want to share it but I don't think my internet provider (Cox) will let me.

VPN will be ur best friend, i use PIA personally cause stupid cheap and good speeds and plenty of options. I got notices from my ISP and ya, been using it over 2 years and not a single issue since.
Back to top Go down

Take down notice from irdeto for seeding
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!