Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!
 
HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 21:9 ultrawide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DjMeskere
New Face!
New Face!


Posts : 2
Join date : 2018-10-05

PostSubject: 21:9 ultrawide   Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:11 pm

Hey there,

I'm trying to get the new alpha working and i don't seem to find a way for the game to run on 21:9. I tried skyrim configurator but it only lets me choose between 5:4, 16:9, 16:10 and then the resolution.
The top and bottom edges of the screen are cut off so that for example when i open the inventory I can't see the tabs for different item groups. Im running 2560x1080 21:9 ultrawide single monitor.
Any help appreciated.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1948
Join date : 2015-08-06
Age : 32
Location : Where bad dreams begin

PostSubject: Re: 21:9 ultrawide   Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:36 pm

@DjMeskere wrote:
Hey there,

I'm trying to get the new alpha working and i don't seem to find a way for the game to run on 21:9. I tried skyrim configurator but it only lets me choose between 5:4, 16:9, 16:10 and then the resolution.
The top and bottom edges of the screen are cut off so that for example when i open the inventory I can't see the tabs for different item groups. Im running 2560x1080 21:9 ultrawide single monitor.
Any help appreciated.

Cheers!

Watch the video on the pinned post.You can set custom resolutions
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
DjMeskere
New Face!
New Face!


Posts : 2
Join date : 2018-10-05

PostSubject: Re: 21:9 ultrawide   Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:56 pm

@RottenDub wrote:
@DjMeskere wrote:
Hey there,

I'm trying to get the new alpha working and i don't seem to find a way for the game to run on 21:9. I tried skyrim configurator but it only lets me choose between 5:4, 16:9, 16:10 and then the resolution.
The top and bottom edges of the screen are cut off so that for example when i open the inventory I can't see the tabs for different item groups. Im running 2560x1080 21:9 ultrawide single monitor.
Any help appreciated.

Cheers!

Watch the video on the pinned post.You can set custom resolutions
I saw that. I need to change the aspect ratio not the resolution
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1948
Join date : 2015-08-06
Age : 32
Location : Where bad dreams begin

PostSubject: Re: 21:9 ultrawide   Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:29 pm

@DjMeskere wrote:
@RottenDub wrote:
@DjMeskere wrote:
Hey there,

I'm trying to get the new alpha working and i don't seem to find a way for the game to run on 21:9. I tried skyrim configurator but it only lets me choose between 5:4, 16:9, 16:10 and then the resolution.
The top and bottom edges of the screen are cut off so that for example when i open the inventory I can't see the tabs for different item groups. Im running 2560x1080 21:9 ultrawide single monitor.
Any help appreciated.

Cheers!

Watch the video on the pinned post.You can set custom resolutions
I saw that. I need to change the aspect ratio not the resolution

Try going in the 3 files and change 1440 to 1080
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Elicenco
New Face!
New Face!


Posts : 1
Join date : 2018-11-02

PostSubject: 21:9 ultrawide - solution   Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:56 pm

I use Flawless Widescreen. It allows you to alter the resolution and aspect ratio for Skyrim and other games.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 21:9 ultrawide   

Back to top Go down
 
21:9 ultrawide
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 5-
Jump to:  

Free counters!