Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SSD download help

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seanicus
New Face!
New Face!

SSD download help Empty
PostSubject: SSD download help   SSD download help EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 10:34 pm

So I tried downloading with my SSD which had 170-180gb left and that wasn't enough when I extracted the mod i only had 1GB left on my computer and the extraction wasn't done, so if anyone find a way it would be nice if you could help out. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slider9669
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
slider9669

SSD download help Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSD download help   SSD download help EmptyWed Oct 03, 2018 2:30 am

If u mean u downloaded it directly onto ur ssd and then tried extracting u will have issue as u almost need double since the extraction process uses a Temp folder and will eat up memory while extracting, if u have more than one HD installed u can change ur Temp folder location pretty easly just by going to the Temp folder and right clicking and changing the destination, like just make a new folder and click it once ur inside the properites of orginal one and make it that one, will stop that issue as i had that myself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seanicus
New Face!
New Face!

SSD download help Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSD download help   SSD download help EmptyWed Oct 03, 2018 9:07 pm

@slider9669 wrote:
If u mean u downloaded it directly onto ur ssd and then tried extracting u will have issue as u almost need double since the extraction process uses a Temp folder and will eat up memory while extracting, if u have more than one HD installed u can change ur Temp folder location pretty easly just by going to the Temp folder and right clicking and changing the destination, like just make a new folder and click it once ur inside the properites of orginal one and make it that one, will stop that issue as i had that myself.
Fixed it thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

SSD download help Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSD download help   SSD download help Empty

Back to top Go down

SSD download help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 5-
Jump to: