Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

SPM 5 Public Early Access

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Enjoying the SPM 5 early access alpha?
Yup, Yup, Yup!
89%
 89% [ 34 ]
No!
8%
 8% [ 3 ]
Meh!
3%
 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 38

AuthorMessage
Azraile
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: SPM 5 Public Early Access   Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:42 pm

I had the same problem as the old ones again, as with the file lists being to long to save.... what do I do about that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Newguys20
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: SPM 5 Public Early Access   Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:49 am

I have everything in the left panel, but I only have the base game files in the right panel of ModOrganizer. Am I supposed to do something besides extract the zip into my Skyrim install?

Edit: After enabling the mods all the plugins appeared. Don't mind me being stupid.

Last edited by Newguys20 on Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
johndoetes
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: SPM 5 Public Early Access   Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:36 am

@Newguys20 wrote:
I have everything in the left panel, but I only have the base game files in the right panel of ModOrganizer. Am I supposed to do something besides extract the zip into my Skyrim install?

Edit: After enabling the mods all the plugins appeared. DOn't mind me being stupid.

Everybody starts modding sometimes and doesn't have a clue where to begin. But you should not enable every mod in the left pane. Here's what you need to do: You need to create a drive with the drive letter set to X: NO symlinks. Emulating a folder upon an emulated folder like MO's will cause issues. That is also why your mods were invisible. The mod path that RottenDub has created is in the root of drive X: Which is why they were invisible. Since MO couldn't find the correct path. You should remove this stuff all together and create a X: drive. Enabling every mod in the left pane is going to cause you a lot of trouble since there's more to Mod Organizer and it's standalone data folder. RottenDub included a lot of things that most likely require the drive letter to be correct because if it isn't. It will cause a lot of conflicts and before you know you will suffer from CTD's and corrupted saves.

New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: SPM 5 Public Early Access   Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:55 pm

@johndoetes wrote:
@Newguys20 wrote:

Edit: After enabling the mods all the plugins appeared. DOn't mind me being stupid.

Everybody starts modding sometimes and doesn't have a clue where to begin. But you should not enable every mod in the left pane. Here's what you need to do: You need to create a drive with the drive letter set to X: NO symlinks. Emulating a folder upon an emulated folder like MO's will cause issues. That is also why your mods were invisible. The mod path that RottenDub has created is in the root of drive X: Which is why they were invisible. Since MO couldn't find the correct path. You should remove this stuff all together and create a X: drive. Enabling every mod in the left pane is going to cause you a lot of trouble since there's more to Mod Organizer and it's standalone data folder. RottenDub included a lot of things that most likely require the drive letter to be correct because if it isn't. It will cause a lot of conflicts and before you know you will suffer from CTD's and corrupted saves.
About 10 minutes after getting into the game and half the mods throwing errors or not working I realized something was wrong. I had my Skyrim installed in X:/Skyrim, but I realized that I had screwed up the mod organizer profile so I completely lost the load orders for both the left and right panel as well as which mods should actually be enabled. I have it working now and running at a smooth 48 FPS on my SLI 1070's xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
princelll
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: i beg you continue !!!!   Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:20 pm

Fantastic, magnificent , i have no word!!!!
Continue at any cost
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alesimula
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: SPM 5 Public Early Access   Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:39 pm

First time trying SPM

Interiors and Nights seem too dark
Why does my character seem small? are some NPC bigger or is just my character smaller
Why can't i create a new character ç.ç
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinzon
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: SPM 5 Public Early Access   Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:04 pm

Hy i'm new! After a couple of installations (5 days)  I finally got the game to work. But soon I noticed that I can spell some spell only with my left and it dosnt work with right. Such as  the novice conjuration spell what gives a sword. But oder spells like sparks works with both hands. So , can this be due one of the mod what i didnt set up correctly or is this normal with some of the spells? Maybe a bug or i just to low lvl at the moment? 

(Sorry to writing here i didnt find any troubleshoot topic, and sorry about my english.)

Peace!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the_small
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: SPM 5 Public Early Access   Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:31 pm

@Shinzon wrote:
Hy i'm new! After a couple of installations (5 days)  I finally got the game to work. But soon I noticed that I can spell some spell only with my left and it dosnt work with right. Such as  the novice conjuration spell what gives a sword. But oder spells like sparks works with both hands. So , can this be due one of the mod what i didnt set up correctly or is this normal with some of the spells? Maybe a bug or i just to low lvl at the moment? 

(Sorry to writing here i didnt find any troubleshoot topic, and sorry about my english.)

Peace!
Holy God damn &$^_^@#$!!
Are you me? I also have the same problem!!

Case in point: I can cast sparks from both left and right hand. But I can cast candlelight only with left and not with right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dostunuz
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: Re: SPM 5 Public Early Access   Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:01 am

anyone manage to pass lvl 30s with 28mb savegame file?.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
robosky
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: SPM 5 Public Early Access   Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:38 am

@dostunuz wrote:
i'm 31 hours in, level 27 or so at 26mb.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dostunuz

PostSubject: Re: SPM 5 Public Early Access   Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:31 pm

@robosky wrote:
@dostunuz wrote:

my game started to crash on save after my save file reached 28mb. can't continue the game anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinzon
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: SPM 5 Public Early Access   Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:57 pm

@the_small wrote:
Holy God damn &$^_^@#$!!
Are you me? I also have the same problem!!

Case in point: I can cast sparks from both left and right hand. But I can cast candlelight only with left and not with right.

Hy! After a little searching (2 days) i found the mods which cause the problem. In the mod organizer on the right side turn off the the Spells Addon 2 RM, Bashed Patch, ASIS, and Dual Sheath Redux Patch. Either is switched on, the casting with the right hand not working properly. But after this the problem is solved. (In my case)

I hope this will help you to.

Peace
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eonn

PostSubject: Re: SPM 5 Public Early Access   Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:56 am

Are combat (wildcat+combat evolved) and music mods safe to add?

Also is Populated Skyrim one of the mods in the pack? Cities are full but I haven't really seen anyone wandering the roads yet. 

Finally I was wondering how to improve my FPS a bit or make 30fps feel smoother (30fps on consoles feels way better than 30fps on PC for some reason). I have a GTX 1070 but only an intel i5 4460 @ 3.2Ghz and 8GB RAM. Definitely can't afford a new CPU anytime soon! My FPS is constantly going from 50s to like 28. Thanks a lot!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
johndoetes
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: SPM 5 Public Early Access   Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:05 pm

@Newguys20 wrote:
@johndoetes wrote:
@Newguys20 wrote:

About 10 minutes after getting into the game and half the mods throwing errors or not working I realized something was wrong. I had my Skyrim installed in X:/Skyrim, but I realized that I had screwed up the mod organizer profile so I completely lost the load orders for both the left and right panel as well as which mods should actually be enabled. I have it working now and running at a smooth 48 FPS on my SLI 1070's xD

Here's a tip. Keep the downloaded SPM5 archive and extract it to your X:/Skyrim folder as normal. But before you even think of starting mod organizer. Backup the whole "profiles" folder in this directory to another folder. In case you make a mess you delete the "profiles" folder in "X:/Skyrim" and copy the backup you made of the "profiles" folder. That way you essentially have a clean SPM5 install.

PostSubject: Re: SPM 5 Public Early Access   Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:54 am

Question regarding disabled mods? Are we supposed to make sure everything is enabled like in 4.4 or leave be also there are random single mods further up disabled.

https://imgur.com/LrgTBgV
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CourierUlysses
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: SPM 5 Public Early Access   Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:40 am

@micmou wrote:
Question regarding disabled mods? Are we supposed to make sure everything is enabled like in 4.4 or leave be also there are random single mods further up disabled.

https://imgur.com/LrgTBgV

All of my mods are disabled, I installed MO first after Skyrim. Then I extracted to my skyrim folder on X:\ (no sys link) and everything is disabled when I launched MO with the RottenDub profile selected
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RbN420

PostSubject: Re: SPM 5 Public Early Access   Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:05 am

Just had the possibility to try the pack :D very very very good, at a first view, it looks smoother than 4.4, the colors are very vivid and goodlooking, it looks way better than 4.4 over almost every point, theres only 1 thing i don't like: sounds are somewhat muffled
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragonica
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: SPM 5 Public Early Access   Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:31 am

@dostunuz wrote:
@robosky wrote:
@dostunuz wrote:

my game started to crash on save after my save file reached 28mb. can't continue the game anymore.

Well i cant play any longer... my game reach the point of 28mb and now CTD every time it saves :c someone knows any solution?
http://prntscr.com/lc18r7

Edit:I got my save working again, Opening the console and using player.kill after that i loaded my save again and now i was able to save normally :3 works for now i guess...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SPM 5 Public Early Access   Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:51 am

@Dragonica wrote:
@dostunuz wrote:
@robosky wrote:
@dostunuz wrote:

Well i cant play any longer... my game reach the point of 28mb and now CTD every time it saves :c someone knows any solution?

Edit:I got my save working again, Opening the console and using player.kill after that i loaded my save again and now i was able to save normally :3 works for now i guess...

To my knowlege save game files size should not count any longer as the strings can go much higher than 65000 now.
Let me know if it happens again.

Tips : don't use quick saves and auto saves , if you are using all the survival mods let the game save and wait a bit there's a lot of scripts running.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
dostunuz

PostSubject: Re: SPM 5 Public Early Access   Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:44 pm

@Dragonica wrote:
@dostunuz wrote:
@robosky wrote:
@dostunuz wrote:

it will not. you will save severals times but at a certain limit it will crash again. tested and confirmed for 4.4 version. i have no clue what's causing this. maybe limitations of legendary edition?.

you can check my save if you want. it's in other topic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragonica
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: SPM 5 Public Early Access   Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:38 pm

@dostunuz wrote:
@Dragonica wrote:
@dostunuz wrote:
@robosky wrote:
@dostunuz wrote:

it will not. you will save severals times but at a certain limit it will crash again. tested and confirmed for 4.4 version. i have no clue what's causing this. maybe limitations of legendary edition?.

you can check my save if you want. it's in other topic.

Yeah it still happens xD it worked for a couple saves... it's crashing again when saving at 27915KB http://prntscr.com/lcetsa
I tried to save in a small cell thinking it would help like the Horstar Shop but meh nah. :3

Edit: Well i dont understand but now my saves are over 28mb and working... i dont get it oO http://prntscr.com/lcha2a
My Crashes were happening when i was saving inside Caranthir Tower most of the time..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RbN420

PostSubject: Re: SPM 5 Public Early Access   Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:10 am

usually the player.kill then reload helps for a bit of time, but if theres something that will crash your save it will soon or later
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LeloDragneel

PostSubject: Re: SPM 5 Public Early Access   Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:09 pm

It's been a while since I visited this forum. I only just heard about the public release, I can not wait to try it out :D
Rotten Dub, you're awesome btw! (Hopefully you improved at PUBG after all this time)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SPM 5 Public Early Access   Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:49 am

@LeloDragneel wrote:
It's been a while since I visited this forum. I only just heard about the public release, I can not wait to try it out :D
Rotten Dub, you're awesome btw! (Hopefully you improved at PUBG after all this time)

I am in another country with no laptop or PC so yeah ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Azraile
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: SPM 5 Public Early Access   Yesterday at 1:19 am

How do you install this to work with the steam version?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forsaken
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: SPM 5 Public Early Access   Yesterday at 1:16 pm

@RottenDub wrote:
As of right now pack is avaiable for download from our usual place

More details soon!

i have been away for a while, where do i download it from?

ZOTAC - Geforce GTX 1080TI 11GB AMP!EXTREME edition
Asus-Strix Z270-E Gaming Atx
G.Skill - Trident Z RGB 16GB (2x8) DDR4@3200Mhz
samsung 960 pro 512GB M.2-2280 ssd
Toshiba-X300 6TB 3.5"@7200RPM
Seagate 4TB 3.5"@7200RPM
fractal design meshify c atx mid tower case
EVGA - supernova G3 750W 80+ gold certified fully modular
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeafEyeAnce
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: SPM 5 Public Early Access   Today at 5:32 am

@Azraile wrote:
How do you install this to work with the steam version?
The installation is the same as the 4.0 version. http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/steam-install-guide.html I simply copied my steam directory to my D drive and followed those instructions and it has been working perfectly.
@Forsaken wrote:
@RottenDub wrote:
As of right now pack is avaiable for download from our usual place

More details soon!

i have been away for a while, where do i download it from?
pmdownloads.weebly.com (from the information page on the main website)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPM 5 Public Early Access   

Back to top Go down

SPM 5 Public Early Access
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 5-
Jump to:  

Free counters!