Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Wanting to include A Matter of Time Mod. FISS Conflict. (Resolved)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lrlanzoni
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: Wanting to include A Matter of Time Mod. FISS Conflict. (Resolved)   Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:48 am

So I am wanting to include A Matter of Time mod but I am getting FISSInterface.pex and FissFactory.pex conflicts with Timing is Everything and Player Help 2. I haven't found much on the interwebs for righting this conflict. Any thoughts would be appreciated. In the meantime, I'll keep looking.

Last edited by Lrlanzoni on Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to include A Matter of Time Mod. FISS Conflict. (Resolved)   Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:35 am

@Lrlanzoni wrote:
So I am wanting to include A Matter of Time mod but I am getting FISSInterface.pex and FissFactory.pex conflicts with Timing is Everything and Player Help 2. I haven't found much on the interwebs for righting this conflict. Any thoughts would be appreciated. In the meantime, I'll keep looking.

Might be included in 4.4 (surley is in v5) that's why the conflic (check MCM menu)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Lrlanzoni

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to include A Matter of Time Mod. FISS Conflict. (Resolved)   Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:35 pm

Yea I have scrounged around in MCM and, insofar as I've had time to test, there haven't been any issues. I do think my profiles are messed up for several mods but it retains the MCM settings through each save so I don't really care. I don't manage multiple saves so swapping profiles isn't important to me. Thanks for the help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to include A Matter of Time Mod. FISS Conflict. (Resolved)   

Back to top Go down

Wanting to include A Matter of Time Mod. FISS Conflict. (Resolved)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!