Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Missing ModOrganizer.exe from SPM 4.4 Download

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Redminchuna
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Missing ModOrganizer.exe from SPM 4.4 Download   Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:23 am

Very discouraging. Downloaded the modpack twice, and and unpacked either copy multiple times, and no ModOrganizer.exe , the .ini file is there. Looked on the internet for it, and the only place I could find it was at the nexus, but without paying your download speed so limited that the webpage times out on me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Missing ModOrganizer.exe from SPM 4.4 Download   Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:40 pm

@Redminchuna wrote:
Very discouraging. Downloaded the modpack twice, and and unpacked either copy multiple times, and no ModOrganizer.exe , the .ini file is there. Looked on the internet for it, and the only place I could find it was at the nexus, but without paying your download speed so limited that the webpage times out on me.

Everything you need for the pack to work is in the download.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/

Missing ModOrganizer.exe from SPM 4.4 Download
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!