Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Help to get me set up please!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spursboy
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Help to get me set up please!   Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:15 am

Hello, I have downloaded your pack, and I have installed it on steam, I know you don't generally offer support, for years I have been wanting this and I feel I am close. In my plugins section, I have 160 plugins active, I was in the process of ordering them(EDIT - Are they suppose to be pre-done for me? in which they are all sorted? Don't feel like i want to be lazy and not put in any effort lol, just a general question so you also know mine haven't been pre-configured) however, I noticed you have 162 plugins, 1 of the missing ones is ETaC Resources, don't quite know what the other one is, but if need let me know, i presume the ETaC missing plugin is linked to why another one is missing too! Any clue as to why it is missing? and why I have another one missing? There's a high chance I will ask a lot of questions, i appreciate all of the help, just to get my game up and running smoothly and can enjoy the way Skyrim is meant to be played!!!
Thank you as well for the effort and what you have created :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Help to get me set up please!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!