Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Everything alright, but unconstant FPS ald Lag on high end PC !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
padamphet
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Everything alright, but unconstant FPS ald Lag on high end PC !   Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:35 pm

Hi to the community, 

I am french, I am a very old Skyrim player (6 years), and I have modded it several time. Even the SSE version. But deep modding is not that easy, conflict , balancing...etc. So I discover the Rotten Dub pack few month ago, and I decided to install it !!!
It takes me 2 days and few research to make everything works good (non steam installation, X:/Skyrim drive....etc). I find ALL MY RESPONSES ON THE FORUM, with the search engine.
That is what I forget to say '' thank you so much to di this, the dream pack plus and play for all of us who cares about PLAYING !!!!!!!!

But now, I can play the game, but it is not smooth as it should be.
I have quite strong PC =i7-7700k, 16gb Ram, and GTX 1080ti, so I read that the game should run smoothly.....but not for me !!
Explain : I got between 25 to 60 fps everywhere, it is very unstable. It is smotth for 15 second (60 fps) in a town full of NPC, then suddenly drop to 25/30 with strong lag, makes it very annoying when this happpen during the fight !!
What I feel very strange,is that I got exactly same behavior when disabling ENB (ctrl shift and f12).

There is something definitively wrong, but I cannot figure what.

Any Idea ??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iPixel93
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Everything alright, but unconstant FPS ald Lag on high end PC !   Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:26 pm

ASIS settings you use? IC settings you use? i think is a problem of npc, creatures spawns, but maybe i'm wrong
Back to top Go down
View user profile
padamphet
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Everything alright, but unconstant FPS ald Lag on high end PC !   Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:31 am

@iPixel93 wrote:
ASIS settings you use? IC settings you use? i think is a problem of npc, creatures spawns, but maybe i'm wrong
hi, I use the exact seeting as shown in the video.  When I use Rotten Dub saves, the problem is exactly same. 
Why do you think it is a problem of NPC ? Effectively, I see one time 3 deer appearing in front of me like from nowhere. 

Have you any advices about Asis and IC seetings ?

Thank you :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iPixel93
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Everything alright, but unconstant FPS ald Lag on high end PC !   Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:13 am

for IC i use the settings of the video, for ASIS i reduced all the spawns 200>150>100>50>25, other 0, but i have an i5 with 16 GB. i use the ENB in Performace mode, so all settings are low and many effects are disabled. for mods i have disabled "[Population]NPC Travelers Cats and Dogs •RM•" and after i have remaded all the patch, bashed, asis and dsr.
 FPS are floating but no go down to 25, usually i stay 45-59 (FPS limiter enable on 60), in towns like whiterun it drop sometimes to 35 but not so often, still look nice ven with ENB to Low. (sorry for bad english)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
padamphet
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Everything alright, but unconstant FPS ald Lag on high end PC !   Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:59 pm

@iPixel93 wrote:
for IC i use the settings of the video, for ASIS i reduced all the spawns 200>150>100>50>25, other 0, but i have an i5 with 16 GB. i use the ENB in Performace mode, so all settings are low and many effects are disabled. for mods i have disabled "[Population]NPC Travelers Cats and Dogs •RM•" and after i have remaded all the patch, bashed, asis and dsr.
 FPS are floating but no go down to 25, usually i stay 45-59 (FPS limiter enable on 60), in towns like whiterun it drop sometimes to 35 but not so often, still look nice ven with ENB to Low. (sorry for bad english)
well, maybe I should go for less effect, shadow...etc. I will try that. Tuning it little bit and check what happen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything alright, but unconstant FPS ald Lag on high end PC !   

Back to top Go down

Everything alright, but unconstant FPS ald Lag on high end PC !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!