Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

College Mage robes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iPixel93
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: College Mage robes    Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:55 pm

Hi, first of all, great job to Rotten for the pack, i have just a question, in version 4.4 i see mages from college wear normal vanilla game robes, and they sell these too, just need to know if there is a option in game for other robes, maybe a merged mod? like opulent mage robes. there are problems if i add a robes retexture only for college robes?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: College Mage robes    Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:42 pm

@iPixel93 wrote:
Hi, first of all, great job to Rotten for the pack, i have just a question, in version 4.4 i see mages from college wear normal vanilla game robes, and they sell these too, just need to know if there is a option in game for other robes, maybe a merged mod? like opulent mage robes. there are problems if i add a robes retexture only for college robes?

Should be fine to add, but check load oreder first and if you add a retex try not to any .esp to be safe.
Textures/meshes from some mods might not match bodies in some cases. ( meshes will )
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/

College Mage robes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!